Monday, May 7, 2012

DID THEY EVER MAKE AFTER MARKET DECALS FOR BIG RIGS

Hello.I've looked for a some time for these. Outside of the great decals that come with the kits, it would be nice to get some from an after market source. I've looked at a lot of sources but they seem to make them mostly for raceing applications. What I have had in mind is to get several differant companies and buy several of the ones I like and make a small fleet of the same company. I kinda of remember an artical in a long ago article in SAE about making decals from your home printer,it but beats me where it is. I would imagine that other big rig modeliers have the same problem. The printer I have is a HP C6380 all in one printer. I seem to remember that you need a lazer jet printer to make decals and a high res. digital camera that I don't have. Any help is greatly apprecieated.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1014982.aspx

Lorenzo Bandini Henry Banks Fabrizio Barbazza John Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment