Tuesday, May 1, 2012

POSSIBLE BUILD: Lamborghini Miura P400 SV

I have had this kit for a while now.  This isn't a car I know a lot about.  I have been trying to find some detail photos of the real car, but since it is a curbside, I really only need the interior and body to look correct.

One thing I found out is that supposedly the cars came with either silver or gold wheels/trim.  I will go with simple black for the interior.  As for the body, I am still trying to decide on a color.  While I like the lime green, I was thinking maybe orange would be better since the body is molded in red and me and primer tend to disagree with eachother...

If anyone has any knowledge of these cars, please chime in and help me get going on this kit!

Automobile

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1013583.aspx

Luki Botha JeanChristophe Boullion Sebastien Bourdais Thierry Boutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment