Sunday, January 29, 2012

93 chevy s10

So guys, since my vanagon is half done I decided to start this monogram 93 s10.

 

 

I got this for ten bucks. The engine has been started but other then that the kit is complete. I plan to build this thing 100% original but i might change the wheels to a 2wd style rim. Not the 4x4 style they have in the kit. For colors I am not sure yet. This is build 2/3 for my monogram s-series trucks. I have built the syclone, got this one, and I bought a sealed s10 waverider to build after this one. Once done I'll display all of them together. 

 

The truck will sit higher once done, but for mock up this is how it looks.

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/996189.aspx

Franco Comotti George Connor George Constantine John Cordts

No comments:

Post a Comment