Thursday, January 26, 2012

hi

im new to this site and just wanted to say hi. Im a 63 year old model car lover I at one time had 5500 kits,that was around 1988 I sold most to help buid a drag race car and drag raced untill last year ending with a track championship in pro class,I have bought a jr dragster for my 12 year old grandson and I am building a 1950 chevy coupe to play with on the street and the track. I have about 30 drag car kits to build and i have started 4 of them the Juke box56 ford,Blue Max mustang,Miss deal, and the Judge so here we go. This hobby has changed a lot with the skil level of some people all good. when I figure out how to add pic I will.

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/997672.aspx

Christijan Albers Michele Alboreto Jean Alesi Jaime Alguersuari

No comments:

Post a Comment