Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Lady Modeler :)

Hey guys, new here.  LOVE doing models.  Just recently picking the hobby up again.  I built a 1/72 Dragon models Amtrack for my husband.  He used to be a Marine and that's what he drove.  It was great having him standing beside me to tell me exactly what color certain things were.

 

And I'm repainting a 1:24 SoReal Concepts K5 Blazer for my dad.  But I messed up the blue on it :(  So its on the back burner until I find a good blue.

What its supposed to look like.  Like I said... Blue WAY off

I am looking for a push bar that at least resembles the one thats on the real thing.

 

I use a Testors AmaZing Air Airbrush.  Works good for the price I paid for it.  I like that you can just attach whatever vial of paint you want to use.  I'm very interested in learning all the tip and tricks and where to get aftermarket parts, because building them according to the instructions is just so boring.  And where to get good models for somewhat cheap!

Oh, my name is Kayla btw

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/998250.aspx

Karl Gunther Bechem Jean Behra Derek Bell Stefan Bellof

No comments:

Post a Comment