Monday, March 26, 2012

1956 Chevy Bel Air Sport Coupe WIP

Starting a new build and I've been wanting to build a 56 hardtop for awhile.  I have a 56 Nomad in dusk plum and Ivory and a 56 Delray that I did as a street machine. Now I need a Hardtop to add to my collection. So I picked up this Monogram kit over the holidays on sale somewhere. It's not a great kit but I think I can make it look respectable. I have some leftover and complete 56 Nomad PE that includes the longer hood and trunk Vs and badges for both, Bel Air script and badges for the rear fenders, and door handles and window cranks. I also have a bottle of Classic Copper metallic that is a little darker than Sierra Gold but close enough for me. I'm going to do a two-tone using Krylon Satin Almond for Adobe Beige to go with the copper. Looks like I have everything I need to get started!  Thanks for looking! Cool

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1007709.aspx

Tony Brise Chris Bristow Peter Broeker Tony Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment