Friday, March 30, 2012

Reference Picture Thread - Post your ride !

 

I thought it might be fun - if not already done somewhere else - to post up some pics of your rides  - reference pics if you will.  I'm sure some of you have some real beasts.

Here's mine - it's a 2005 Ford Falcon XR6 - 4 litre straight 6 cylinder

Probably only available in Australian and New Zealand.

Modifed exhaust - extractors and 3 inch system - dyno tuned to 235kw (315 hp) at the engine

The colour is called "bionic" hence my number plate.  i like to think it is close to Grabber Blue

 I polished up most of the bits in the engine bay by hand and added some Cobra's that I imported from the US  :)

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1008299.aspx

Johnny Claes David Clapham Jim ClarkÜ Kevin Cogan

No comments:

Post a Comment