Monday, April 23, 2012

1965 Dodge A100

The upcoming Classic Plastic Model Club show in September, 2012 will once again have a Club Challenge.  This time it will be pickup trucks...built anyway you want.  I threw my hat into the ring with a 1950 Ford F1, but changed my mind after a few days after seeing modelcarjr's A100 factory stock build, I was influenced to try my hand at an A100.  This kit has been in my stash for a while and I have been needing an opportunity to built it.  This will be a slow build since this is for the Club Challenge and I want to get this one right, especially after hearing stories about the door hinges.  I have a Overhaulin' look in mind.

I have a set of Pegasus Chrome T's for this build.  Let's see if I can get them to fit.

I am undecided on the color right now.  I'm thinking of copper,  metallic brown, fiery orange...or maybe Hemi Orange!  We shall see...

More to  come...

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/993509.aspx

Frank Dochnal Jose Dolhem Martin Donnelly Carlo Abate

No comments:

Post a Comment