Monday, April 30, 2012

TRADERS-BEWARE!!!

This has been festering for a while and I have to let it go.I traded a fellow(Who will for fairness,will remain nameless)A somewhat miscombobulated,but complete and undamaged(except the decals) 1/8 scale BLACKBIRD by MONOGRAM.I also sent him a 1/12 scale VETTE.To sweeten the deal I gave him a brand new COLOR ME GONE DODGE !

Now after seeing what the postage was that I had to pay,and two more attempts to contact him I don,t have anything to show except a big hole in my stash.He knows who he is.I thought this fellow was fairminded and straight up.GUESS NOT. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!! I get by on S.S. and I cannot afford to spend over 80 bucks in postage and get nothing in return.So TRADERS BEWARE_____oldcarguy

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1013991.aspx

Gino Bianco Hans Binder Clemente Biondetti Pablo Birger

No comments:

Post a Comment