Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Are the Aussie resin kits any good??

I'm an aussie and i build models but i seem to have no aussie cars in my collection and i think its time to get some. I'm a holden person but there are a few fords that i find irrisitable (XA,XB,XC falcons), and i know there are a few resin aussie cars in 1/25 or 1/24 scale, but what i want to know is are they worth the 70 or so bucks that they are?? and are they accurate to the 1:1 cars?

I have been eyeing off the HQ, HK and FC holden and the XB ford resin kits but they seem..... well..... expensive and i have no idea if they are worth the price.

So if anyone has made them please tell me if they are any good, and if they are worth the money, I would really like to know...

I havn't made a definite decision on if i will be getting one of these resin kits, im just wondering about them....

Any info about them is much appreciated......

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1013511.aspx

Marcel Balsa Lorenzo Bandini Henry Banks Fabrizio Barbazza

No comments:

Post a Comment