Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rosberg: I Need Some Luck

Mercedes racer is hoping for greater luck during next weekend’s Indian Grand Prix.

The German has been forced out of the last two events in Korea and Japan due to opening lap incidents.

His last finish came in Singapore, where he ended the race in a respectable fifth place.

Rosberg is hoping for a little more luck during the last four races of 2012:

“The Buddh International Circuit is very challenging with an interesting combination of slow speed corners and long fast straights,

“The track also has one of the highest average speeds in and is good for overtaking. Last year I was really impressed by the passion and friendliness of the Indian people so I’m looking forward to visiting again and having some more interesting experiences.

“I hope that I will have a bit more luck than recently next weekend, and I will have the chance to achieve a good result.”

Follow us on twitter @Formula1fancast for the latest F1 news and blogs

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Formula1Fancast/~3/goVREp4CZBE/rosberg-i-need-some-luck

Duke Dinsmore Frank Dochnal Jose Dolhem Martin Donnelly Carlo Abate

No comments:

Post a Comment