Sunday, December 25, 2011

427 Nova Engine

Hey everyone, I've seen some peoples Nova builds and you guys did some great work. I am working on a 69 Nova COPO with a 427 engine, but I can't find any good reference pictures for how the wiring goes especialy the battery wiring. If you could post some detailed pictures of some of your 427 Nova engines (preferably from 1969) or an explanation of how the battery on this engine should be wired it would be fantastic and would help me with my build a lot. By no means am I trying to copy any of your builds, I just simply need some good reference shots the 427 Nova engine.

Cheers,
Speed Demon

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/992634.aspx

Colin Davis Jimmy Daywalt JeanDenis Deletraz Patrick Depailler

No comments:

Post a Comment