Monday, December 19, 2011

New member

Hello all

I never expected to find myself on a forum of this nature but here I am.    At age 61+ I find that I have some free time on my hands so I thought I'd take up the model car building hobby I had as a kid.    I haven't built a model in almost 50 years so I am guessing some things have changed a bit.

I've just begun my first build;  a "37 Ford Sedan.    Taking it slow and enjoying the learning process again.

My ultimate aim is to re-created the real cars I owned when I was younger.  So, if I stay with it I'll be building several other models as time goes by,.     '50 chevy pickup,  '66 Ford GTA, 63 Ford Galaxy 500, '65 chevy pickup,  Dodge Ramcharger, to name a few.

I'm hoping to learn enough here to make this aim a reality.  Thanks for letting me hang out

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/988981.aspx

Manny Ayulo Luca Badoer Giancarlo Baghetti Julian Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment