Friday, December 30, 2011

How many kits in your stash??

I dont know if anyone has posted a thread on this subject recently so forgive me if anyone has.

Whilst being on the christmas and new year break, I decided to do a spot re organising in my hobby room and because I have sold and bought a few kits at shows over the last few months, I decided to take a stock of what I actually have on my shelves. I must say that I was rather suprised, no, shocked, to count no less than 170 unbuilt kits looking back at me. Now I understand that some peoples kit collections may be larger than mine but when was the last time you actually counted how many are on your shelf?? Like me, you may well be suprised.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/993331.aspx

Jean Behra Derek Bell Stefan Bellof Paul Belmondo

No comments:

Post a Comment